Heat Pump Services in Florence, SC
Keeping Your Home Comfortable Year-Round
Heat pumps play a crucial role in keeping your home comfortable on both the hottest summer day and the coldest winter night. They offer an efficient alternative to traditional central heating and AC, which can save you money on your monthly utility bills.
Learn more about these efficient units! Call (843) 588-1711 to schedule an appointment with our Florence heat pump experts.
Why Heat Pump Maintenance Is Important
Heat pumps aren’t meant to be installed and forgotten; there are important routine steps that you must take to make sure the device remains in ideal working order. Regular inspection and maintenance will often help you avoid unnecessary spending.
How to maintain your heat pumps:
- Examine your air filters monthly. Clean or replace them as needed.
- Perform seasonal heat pump cleaning. Clear the heat pump of snow, ice, dirt, and other debris. For heavy-duty cleaning, turn off the pump and hose it down. Consider using a degreaser.
- Keep shrubs around heat pump pruned. We recommend a space of at least 18 inches between your pump and any surrounding shrubbery.
In addition to steps you can take yourself, proper heat pump maintenance also includes working with a trained technician.
Our A-1 Comfort Systems Inc professionals can:
- Safely drain and flush your A/C unit during spring, before you begin using it as temperature increases.
- Measure the device to ensure proper airflow and the correct refrigerant charge.
- Check for refrigerant leaks and make any necessary repairs.
Getting routine checks and performing annual maintenance are great ways to extend the life of your heat pump and save money on repairs.
When to Call for Repairs
Though there are things you can handle yourself, some problems call for prompt professional help.
Contact a technician:
- If you suspect there’s a leak. A trained specialist can detect a duct or refrigerant leak and then quickly seal it.
- To tighten and adjust connections. Wear and tear are inevitable. A professional can assure heat pump electrical equipment and connections are correctly attached.
- Check motor and electrical terminals. Professionals are better equipped to doublecheck the more technical aspects of the device and make on-site repairs to restore them to working order.
Time for a New Heat Pump? Call A-1 Comfort Systems Inc Today!
Even after all the routine checkups and timely repairs, there are times when it’s just not enough and the old system has simply got to go. When that time comes, the friendly professionals at A-1 Comfort Systems Inc will be right there to lend a hand with our award-winning service.Our staff responds fast to guide you through the entire replacement process. Reach out for same-day service options and ask about possible discounts.
Thanks, A-1! You saved the day!- Past Customer - Angie's List
Highly Recommend!- Past Customer
Happy Customer!- Past Customer - Angie's List
Great Service!!- Past Customer - Angie's List
Learn more about our third party partnerships and apply for financing.Get Started
Looking for a fun rewarding career in HVAC? Learn more about the A-1 team.Apply Online
Save On Services
Check out our online deals and seasonal promotions to start saving today.View Deals